This is a slightly modified version of the french toast from the Anabolic Cookbook 2.0 which will leave less leftover egg white concoction and this features a bread suggestion that will save about 100 calories.
4 Slices of White Bread (Nature's Own Keto Bread is thinner but 30 calories per slice and will save calories)
240g Liquid Egg Whites
16g Truvia or other 1 to 1 sugar free sweetener
10ml Vanilla Extract
*Optional* Berries or other additions
1. Lightly oil and place pan over low heat (1-3 on the burner).
2. Mix egg whites, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl or container with a large flat bottom.
3. Dip each slice of bread in the egg white mixture and immediately put it on the pan. Place berries on wet bread.
4. After a few minutes, when the egg is cooked and the bread released, flip.
5. Serve hot with your favorite topping(s).